Craft Brews & Exceptional Food
Witchcraft Tavern & Provision Co. provides an incredible selection of craft beers and a variety of quality wines. We feature tasty and exciting dishes such as Tenderloin Champignon, Chipotle Rock Shrimp, Seared Scallops, Truffle Fries and a Watermelon Salad just to name a few.
Nestled in the Houston Heights, Witchcraft Tavern offers an exciting blend of Swag Chic with a comfortable relaxed vibe.
$2 off wine, draught & bottled beer. $1 off wells. $1 off small plates.
- Buffalo Bayou Hibiscus Wit (Summer) |
- Odell 90 Shilling |
- Buffalo Bayou More Cowbell |
- Left Hand Milk Stout |
- Brazos Valley The Effect |
- Lone Pint Zytophile Azacca |
- (512) Three |
- Real Ale Devils Backbone |
- Lone Pint Gentlemans Relish |
- No Label El Hefe |
- Live Oak Hefe Weizen |
- North Coast Scrimshaw |
- 8th Wonder Alternate Universe |
- Odell St. Lupulin Extra Pale Ale |
- Oskar Blues Mamas Little Yella Pils |
- Firestone Walker Wooky Jack Black Rye IPA |
- Independence Brewing Stash IPA |
- Karbach Rodeo Clown Double IPA |
- New Republic Dammit Jim! |
- Saint Arnold Summer Pils |
- Four Squared |
- Wednesday, June. 18
- Odell's Brewing from Colorado on Wednesday, the 18th. Their flagship, 90 Schilling Ale, irresistibly smooth and delicious medium-bodied amber ale. And, St. Lupulin Pale Ale, dry-hopped extra pale ale with an undeniably pleasing floral aroma - Summer only. FREE pint glasses w purchase.
- Wednesday, June.25
- Station 68 Night with Karbach. Station 68 was developed to help raise awareness for the Robert Garner Firefighter Foundation. Proceeds from this beer will go towards the charity's efforts to put brave individuals through training without the financial burden. Raise a glass, keep the glass for a good cause.